Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anyone down for a challenge?!

After being housebound for 2 days because of a random blizzard, I've revisited some of the funnier moves I've pinned on Pinterest. Here is one of my favorites. At first glance you think, huh, but then you try it and WOW! I actually feel it every time. The bonus: it takes a whopping 5 minutes and claims to thin your thighs in 10 days! (added bonus: it works your abs while you are doing it as well!) Anyone want to try it with me?! Start by taking your leg measurements:
(This is totally a picture to measure boot measurements, but I thought it worked!)
I like doing upper ((L2)), mid ((right in the middle)) and lower ((L3)) thigh on both legs.  Redo these measurements throughout the challenge. I'm thinking day 1, day 5, then day 10! Keep doing your regular exercises and add this to your daily workout (or even on your off days!).
Let's take the 10 day challenge! 

Round One:

Start by lying on your back, feet straight in the air and toes pointed as hard as you can. Bring legs down one at a time, slowly counting to 2 as you keep the leg tight.

Repeat for 8 times on each leg.






Round  Two:

This time, flex the feet as hard as you can while still holding the legs straight up. Slowly bring legs down, one at a time, counting to 2 as you keep the leg tight.

Repeat 8 times on each leg.



Round Three:

Keeping the legs straight up and toes pointed, cross your ankles three times then keep them tight as you bring them down (shown) and back up.

Repeat this 8 time.

Round Four:

Repeat round 1-3 two more times!

For full explanations, and more pictures, go HERE!

Let me know if it works for you!
Enjoy!

2 comments: